Monday, June 13, 2011

Rest

Selfishly, I have stressed over an air conditioner breaking down this week and having to transport our family and all of Sammy's medical junk to stay with family while we work out the problem.

Then I went online tonight and was so saddened by the news that the families of two very special children are shifting to Hospice care. Eithene and Zach, and their families, need your prayers. Both effected by Mitochondrial Disease and multiple complex health challenges, are incredibly brave fighters and are so greatly loved by amazing families.

I can't imagine fully what they are going through. Lord, lay your hands over them all and give them peace in this difficult hour.


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment